Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Here we go!!!



After enjoying many of my friend's blogs, I figured it was time I got into the blogging game. I figured this would be a great way for you to keep up with our busy lives and give little glimpses into what goes on in this house of ours. To start things off, I included a couple pictures of Halloween. We had two trips to the pumpkin patch this year and this was the first year the girls did their carving without the assistance of an adult knife holder. One more sign that they are no longer little girls anymore (sigh!). They dressed up as a karate girl and a genie for Halloween and finished up their entire bag of candy in less than 48 hours. They both had a running tally of how much candy they got and how much they had eaten, just to make sure there were no candy thieves living in our home. Travis and I both got busted more than once!
I'm hoping to regularly post on this so check back often and see what's new with us!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Awesome! The girl's costumes are great!

gsfrench said...

I love it! Nice Job Heidi. Blog is number 1 on my to do list.. after finish thank you cards from wedding that took place in 2007.. but you are my hero.. and I am going to step up soon! Thank you for sharing. Your girls are GEORGEOUS!- Geetha