Tuesday, December 2, 2008

It's officially official!


It's really happened. My bachelor's degree arrived in the mail and I am officially an official university graduate. YIPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've just finished up my first practicum experience in a 3rd grade class and completely loved it. The teacher and the kids were fantastic and I learned a ton.
My next practicum is the big one. 3 months of being the full time teacher in a 7th grade class. Amazingly, this practicum is in Squamish. They had originally told me there was going to be no way I would be able to do this in Squamish and it would no doubt be in North Vancouver (an hours drive away!). So it is such great news and a HUGE blessing to be here in Squamish.
The end is in sight and I could not be loving this adventure any more!

3 comments:

Me said...

So AWESOME!!! Congratulations Heidi! So proud of you & so excited for you! That is a lot of work. Good luck with your teaching adventures! :)

Candace Pearl said...

Of coarse you did it, did you think I raised you any other way?? Seriously, Heidi I couldn't be more proud of you!!! You are amazing, and you are going to make the best teacher...(just wish it was in the STATES)...that's okay those Canadians need all the help they can get:)
You go girl - now this doesn't mean you're not going to forgo the ceremonies in June does it, cuz we're still having the PARTY!!!
love you MOM

Marci said...

Congratulations, Heidi. Your perseverance paid off! Good on you!