It's been a while, I know! So great to have some time off in April, but I'm back at it in full swing. I'm in the middle of my LAST!!!!!! semester of school and it's proving to be a doozy. Super interesting stuff, just A LOT of it. Here's a quick recap of what's been going on...
*Both the girls are in a production of Charlotte's Web at school. Kendra is Charlotte and Jenna is the rat (normally known as Templeton, but for this little rendition, it's Tina!). The play is tonight so I'll post some pics as soon as I get a chance
*Kendra's Rememberance Day poem (I posted it earlier this year) went on to the semi finals and then finals. Her poem got 3rd place in all of British Columbia and the Yukon! We are so proud of her!
*Had to purchase some "Growing up and your body is changing" books for the girls. Still not sure how I feel about that, although they've devoured them!!!
*Planning an insane summer. Birthdays up the ying-yang! All of us have birthdays in the next month along with tons of extended family birthday shin digs as well.
*Took down our swingset/playhouse and gave it to the neighbors. Had a minor melt down at the rapid growing up of my girls. When our neighbors asked to offer something as a thank you for giving it to their daughters, the girls requested money. They've officially moved on from toys to money. Oh dear.
*Officially 2 weeks of school left for the girls. Can't wait for sleeping in and no more packing lunches!
*I turned in a bunch of applications for the fall. Everything from Substitute teaching and Kindergarten up to Grade 8 jobs. We'll see....
I'll try to be better about posting some pictures soon.
Hope you are all enjoying this BEAUTIFUL sunshine!!!
1 comment:
Wow where does the time go, the years have just flown by. Can't beleive the girls are getting so grown up. I miss you both very much and you will alway me my special little girls in my eyes. Hope to see you through the summer, love you tons. Love Auntie Na
Post a Comment